There is a famous saying:-
“Need is the mother of invention.”
Now, you may be thinking about what kind of start is this for a cake recipe. But it is justified as the blog is about baking a cake in cooker.
So, the saying “need is the mother of invention” led the world to invent high-end baking machinery and tools which are being used by bakers today around the globe.
And the same saying made people find ways of baking cake at home without the modern baking machinery and tools. And hence, it gave birth to the cooker cake recipe.
With focused and precise reading, and with baking essentials (ingredients) in stock, you can now easily satisfy your sudden cake cravings.
Here, I’m sharing an easy cooker cake recipe of baking cake in a pressure cooker.
Tight your apron! Let’s Start!
- 1 Cup all purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract (You can replace it with elaichi powder)
- 1/4 Cup melted butter (40 grams)
- 3/4 Cup condensed milk
- Melted butter for greasing
- 1 Cup salt
- All purpose flour for dusting
- Line butter paper on the base of the tins or grease the bases with butter and dust with either maida or sugar until well coated.
- In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and baking powder.
3. Add salt, sugar, butter, water, and vanilla, and beat the mixture using a wooden spoon or a beater till well blended.
4. Add the condensed milk to the batter and beat until smooth. The batter looks almost glossy when done. Transfer the batter into the tin.
5. Heat the pressure cooker (empty), covered with the lid but without the pressure, for 3-4 minutes on high heat, then place one cake tin in it.
6. Close the lid without the pressure, lower the flame, and let it cook until done (about 30 minutes).
7. Tada after 30 minutes your cake is ready to eat.